Friday, September 2, 2011

Memaw's visit

My Memaw is the sweetest lady that I know! Seriously, she is beyond precious! She has such a huge heart and would do anything for anyone. I have to be careful telling her what I like of hers cause she will give it to me! For example, I told her once that I liked her shoes- so she took them off and gave them to me, I also told her once that I liked her sheets on her bed, and she started stripping them off to give them to me!!!


So she would literally give you the shoes off her feet if you needed them (or just if you liked them!) I just can't say enough how great she is, she's my angel and I LOVE her so much!

She lives in Panama City Beach with my Aunt Brenda (my dad's sister) and my Uncle Donald. They live like a block from the beach! I hate them living so far away but I know they are so happy there and love the beach and the Florida weather!
Since we don't get to see each other much, she came up to stay (to Georgia) for a month. She stayed with my Daddy for a few nights and then came to stay with me for a night! I was so happy to have her here with us! The kids LOVE their Memaw cause she always brings cool treats and toys with her!

We went to 129 Salvage to check out what they had and she bought the kids new book bags for school. then we came home and lounged around for a little while and then she decided she wanted to go sit out in the HOT weather cause she is so used to Florida. So her and Brock spent a while together outside just sitting and talking.

He was actually opening up some of his birthday presents that we had left in the car after the party! Oops!

She loves the HOT weather! 

Andi & her Memaw



Aunt Brenda sent Andi some flamingo socks and these shoes were from Memaw. (They were a size too small, but Andi INSISTED on wearing them for the next 3 days!!!)

Memaw went with me to Dana's house to do some sewing with Just Sew Studio! We had such a good time and I left with a beautiful dress! 

Here is Brock the explorer! Complete with glasses, watch, watering can, and book bag!



Sweet Coop hanging in the shade of the garage!

Andi Leigh taking a water break from all her playing!


I LOVED having my Memaw come for a visit! I wish she could've stayed longer but I did enjoy her company while she was here. 


1 comment: