Friday, September 2, 2011

First Day of School 2011-Hopewell Baptist Church Preschool

Brock has gone to our church's preschool since he was two. It has been great for him and for me! He loves school and it allows me to work with my mom for a few hours while he's at school.

He is in Pre-K this year and he goes 4 days a week! Its so hard to believe my baby will be in Kindergarten next year! Andi and Cooper turned 2 in April and we decided it would be good for them to start to 'school' too. They go 3 days a week. They get plenty of interaction with kids at church since its our home-away-from-home, but we still thought this would help too. We love that the curriculum is Bible-based, and love hearing all 3 of them talk about what they learn about Jesus every day!

I get sad leaving them, but I know it is good for them and me right now! We have entertained the idea of homeschooling them but still are uncertain that's what God wants us to do. I think it's about time me and Brian start really praying about God's will concerning their schooling.

Anyways... Here are their pictures from their 1st day!

New Thirty-One lunch boxes! 

From Diaper bag...

...to book bags

Coop is not a morning person- He takes after his Mommy!

Please stop Mommy! 

Total meltdown cause I was snapping away with the camera! 

He was better once we moved to the front porch


Sweet angel! 

Happy about the first day of school

Still not sure what all the fuss is about!



Checking out his new lunch box!

What is all this stuff??

So HAPPY!!

My 3 little stinkers!

They all had to walk in by themselves! 






Ok, mom thats enough of me walking now!!!

Sitting at their seats! 

Loving her sucker! 

They were totally fine with me leaving once they opened their goody bags from Mrs. Pam! 

The big Pre-K boy at his seat! 

Cheese mama!!



I am loving that Brock is learning scriptures everyday and he is like a little sponge soaking it all in! And I am hoping that Mrs. Pam has the same success with Andi & Cooper as she did with here students last year-she had all her students potty-trained by December! I don't them to grow up but not changing diapers would be kinda nice! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, I LOVE it!! Their little bookbags & lunch boxes are so cute. Tell Coop I know the feeling & I do the SAME thing every morning before school! Glad they're loving it. It is so neat to hear them sing all their songs & recite Scripture.

    "Ohhhh, back to school...back to school!"

    ReplyDelete