Friday, September 2, 2011

Macy's wedding

My cousin Macy got married on August 20th and Brock was the ring bearer! I swear he could be a professional! He loved very minute of it! I sadly, didn't get a single picture of the gorgeous bride and handsome groom, but I guess my focus was ALL on Brock!

Me and Brock had a little photo shoot of our own before the wedding. 
He LOVES wearing a tux, he thinks he is HOT stuff!
But I must warn you, he loves to cross his eyes in pictures, its like 'his thing'. I told him he could do some silly ones if he took some good pictures too! 

So happy to have on his tux!

Sweet smile

I told him to make a serious face


Posing with his water!

Crazy eyes


There he goes again! 




I could just eat him up!



Brock and Mackenzie. She was such an adorable flower girl! Her and Brock were precious together and loved holding hands with each other!






Brock with Gigi & Moe!

Jimbo, mama, uncle Chris (my mom's brother and Macy's dad), and Brock

Jimbo, mama, Chris, and my aunt Misti




Those were the only pictures I was able to get with my camera of Brock during the wedding :( Next time I will be sure to take my bigger lens! 


Josh's Groom's cake


Bride's cake-they were both delicious! Wedding cake is my favorite part of wedding receptions! 

The hard-working ring-bearer taking a break to eat! 


Me and my gorgeous mama! 


1 comment:

  1. What a little STUD!!!! He looks so stinkin' handsome! You should start renting his services out...haha!

    You and your mom are BOTH just gorgeous! Like mother, like daughter!

    ReplyDelete