Friday, September 2, 2011

Matt's Graduation

My step-brother Matt graduated from North Georgia College & State University a couple weeks ago! We made it a family adventure and took all the kids! I think we're crazy!

Matt with his cake at the Oyster Bar in Dahlonega!
The food there was delish! I had the shrimp and grits and they were awesome! 

Matt with my mama and his dad Jimbo

Us with the college grad!

Me and my beautiful mama at dinner! 


4 Generations! 

We ate supper before graduation since it would be too late to eat afterwards and after dinner we walked on the square to a candy store where Brian and I bought chocolate covered bacon! Yes, you read that right: CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON!!!

I didnt like it at ALL! Brian didn't think it was too bad, but I didn't like it! 

Then at the graduation, we had to take the kids out cause they were walking all over the bleachers, talking, eating snacks, and just being kids! We found a hallway and Brian and I sat and let them race each other for about an hour!  Lets just say they slept good that night!

We are so proud of you Matt!!


No comments:

Post a Comment