Thursday, July 28, 2011

Would ya look at that?!?

So, I had a genius idea to move some of my old furniture into our old bedroom (we just added a master bedroom onto our house-YEAH-post to come).

Brian was not happy with me about moving the furniture cause 1. it was 8:30pm and 2. it is some HEAVY junk!!

But he agreed cause he loves me :) 

This is my injury I have to show for the "fun" evening of moving furniture!



The picture doesn't do the bruise justice, it looks much worse in person!

I was holding the front of the dresser walking up the stairs and Brian was under the dresser and it started slipping from my hands and he kept saying "if you drop it, you'll kill me!" (He was serious, it was sitting on his chest and holding all the weight cause of being on the stairs.) So instead of dropping it all at one time, I let it slide down the back if my leg! Not smart!!!! But Brian is still alive, so I guess it all worked out! I'll take a bruise over a squished hubby any day!

1 comment:

  1. you're right, it's a WAY cooler battle wound in person! i know what's happening...you can do pullups and now u think you can lift heavy furniture! :) i can't wait to see the upstairs room now. love you! p.s. love the blog additions!! glad you've started posting more!

    ReplyDelete