Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brian- My other half!

*Brian hates when I tell this story! But this is how it happened!

I met my husband Brian when I was a senior in high school and he was a substitute teacher/assistant basketball coach! I know what you're thinking, but it was not like that! I did have a MAJOR crush on him, but thats all it was and he didn't hardly know I existed and even if he had, it wouldn't have mattered cause I was so much younger than him.

I remember when he sang the National Anthem at a basketball game one night and I told all my girlfriends that I was gonna marry him one day! They thought I was CRAZY to say the least. 

I graduated high school and kinda forgot about him cause I didn't think I'd ever see him again, but the Lord had other plans!
I started college at North Georgia and I ran into a friend from high school that asked if I wanted to hang out with him at Brian Hall's house! As soon as I heard that name, I said umm yeah!!!

I could say the rest is history after that, but Brian was pretty, well, VERY reserved about liking me since there was a 7 1/2 year age difference! But over the next few months, he couldn't resist my charm and gave up fighting his feelings! We met in August and were engaged the next July and married the next May!

He is an incredible man of God and a wonderful spiritual leader for our family. He is my best friend and all that I could hope for in a husband. Not to mention his good looks!!! He loves me for me and I couldn't ask for more! Love you honey!

Here are just a few pictures of me and my hubby! I will go back and post earlier pics when I can find them on my old computer or scan them! 

Coming soon.. a post about our 3 kiddos!! Brian hates it when I call them that, he thinks it sounds like a candy bar! 














1 comment: