Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Mama

Before I get carried away blogging, I am trying to introduce the most important people in my life. So, the next in line is my very special my mama!



She is a super incredible woman! She has been my nearest and dearest friend my whole life and our relationship has only gotten stronger over the years. I appreciate her so much more now that I am a mother myself. She is so beautiful on the outside and just as beautiful on the inside. 

She is a great mother and an amazing Gigi!! She says she had kids, just to have grandkids! She is so loving, caring, free-spirited, and has such a blast with her grand-kiddos! And they LOVE her so much!

I hope and pray that I can be the kind of mother to my children, like mama was/is to me!
Love you mama!! 







I'll try to find a picture of me and mama sometime! We are always so busy taking pictures of the kids and not us!

No comments:

Post a Comment