Friday, July 29, 2011

Spray Ground

This morning we took the kids to meet my friend Lindsey and her son Maverick, Josh & Laura (my brother-in-law & sister-in-law) and their girls, Maddie-Kate and Kinsley, and my mother-in-law Cathy.

The kids had a blast playing and I feel bad that I haven't taken them before now! I think it stays open through August though, so we'll DEFINITELY be going again! 

It's great because its small and closed in so they can just run and play and you don't have to stay right with them!

Brock & Andi playing on playground while waiting on spray ground to open

Coop playing


Little stinker


Handsome boy



Come on Mom, another picture?!?

Andi and Mamaw

Thinking about getting in the water...

Andi is thinking about getting wet too

Brock jumped right in!



Still not sure, but he eventually LOVED playing in the water :)

Me and my sweet niece Kinsley :)

Andi having a ball!

My sweet girl!

Mamaw brought us a picnic lunch

But it was hard to eat cause of the TONS of yellow jackets!!!!

I have really never seen so many in my life, but thankfully no one was stung


Kinsley fell asleep like this while Josh was swinging her! So precious!



We had a great day at the spray ground!! I love spending time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment